International Board for Quality in Healthcare IBQH is under supervision of African Society for Quality in Healthcare ASQH to certify anyone voluntarily participating in this program and improve his/her knowledge and skills in quality.
African Society for Quality in Healthcare ASQH is a non-profit, non-governmental service organization, headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, with a representation office in the USA and trying to improve quality in health care through improving quality & reducing errors in patient care.
We work to establish & support quality in health care & safety initiatives to the through:
- Rising awareness
- setting innovative strategies
- training programs on the quality concepts & standards
- implementation of established experience & knowledge
- creating range network relationship around the world
- partner with All levels of quality & healthcare (Doctors & physicians & nurses & all quality authorities)
- To produce high impact results that serve their best interests & the community they serve
- Enhance team work , partnership & multi sectional approach